Wednesday, September 17, 2008

La Casa y el Barrio

This is my house in "a peaceful" American neighborhood.


(Click on the pictures to enlarge)
The area is as American as it can get. The whole neighborhood is just like in our childhood TV shows: I live next to the house with the American flag behind the trees (in the picture on the bottom left). In that house, god knows "who's the boss?" but in the one next to it, I know that "Charles in Charge". Alf lives at the end of the road, next to the full house. They say "golden girls" used to live here before they moved to other side, well, to Florida...
My neighbors told me that about a hundred years ago, my flat was a bar. Isn't it cool?... may be it isn't

2 comments:

  1. kapı pembe:) dikkat etmiş miydin? çok eğlenceli..

    ReplyDelete
  2. evet, aksamlari otobuse ya da taksi soforune "pembe kapida inecek var" diyorum... daha fazla da kurcalamiyorum.

    ReplyDelete