Thursday, March 4, 2010

The women that I...


1) El numero uno...

My high school friends might remember my "infatuation" with Kristie Alley when I was 13-14- 15 yo. or put differently, when she was not in weight-cycles. For a while, I couldn't think of a more attractive woman than her. Especially after seeing her movie "A Bunny's Tale" and a weird 1984 movie called "Runaway" starring with mustache-face Tom Selleck. If you can find in the youtube, I recommend you to check out a scene where she wears a leather skirt! Anyways, I had the exact picture above as a poster in my room. ( Her heart is signed for me :))

Even though, now she is at the age of 59 , (those few months when she is not fat) she makes me look and whistle her! I uploaded two pictures of her for being my lover for such a long time.

PS: I am not sure about blond hair though.


2) El Numero 2.

Until I saw her in a Spanish soap opera, I thought no one could replace Kristie Alley's picture on my wall.

I think the Colombian actress Sofia Vergera is a very intellectual, smart woman with a great personality! Don't you agree?


She is now my new number 1 hottie! She is the only person why I watch otherwise rather boring TV show"Modern Family". My hands are sweating when I am typing right below the bottom of this picture.. uufh!

****

I don't like any of those twenty- something actresses and singers ( for example Mischa Barton,l Lady Gaga both around 22-23) as much as I like these women who were in their early thirties when I fell for them. Even the slightly older ones like Scarlett Johanson, Natalie Portman, Lindsay Lohan or Megan Fox were all boring for me when I first saw them.


I also liked brunettes more than the blond. ... BUT .... Ali Larter in the first episode of Hero's about 2 years ago changed everything.

Here comes today's third hottie!

El numero 3: Ali Larter!!!

A woman whose name is ALI is sexy!!!! Strange isn't it? Yet it happens! I don't understand why the world doesn't go crazy for her? Well, at least I do sometimes on behalf of the world.. :)


( Such a contrast with Sofia's picture , right? Yees, because... it is not -only- about boops!!! )

My personal blogg would be incomplete without the pictures of my three most sexy women on earth!

Now, you, all my friends who read this blogg, you know what you need to do to make me a happy man before I die.

Simdi dagilin gidin ve getirin bunlari. Vamos ....a currar!... traermelas! Si es possible los tres juntas! Bueno, Kristie se puede descansar si esta gorda otra vez.

Adios y buenas noches querido diario!

Cabeza!

PS: (En realidad, no es mi "cabeza" lo que me hace escribir estas lineas pero no podia firmar con mi.... , je je )

1 comment: